Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Saint Paddy's!!!

Hi there,

I've finally taken the initiative to write my first ever blog post. I don't really have much to say but I guess I could fill up the page explaining just exactly why that is, so I'll try to keep it short.

First of all, hope you all had an amazing Holi and then an equally rocking St. Paddy's. It's past midnight and I have been out all night at Biddy Mulligan's, 'THE Irish Pub' of Edinburgh, with friends. It'd been a while since I danced so unabashedly so long.

I have been thinking about writing a blog, or at least 'my first blog post', for a while now. It was just a matter of sitting down one day and writing down what I was thinking. Wonder if they would ever invent a mind-reader of sorts, which could blog for you.

I do not have encyclopedic wisdom to share, nor am I a literary wizard, so the matter in my blog will mostly consist of my candid takes on the world around me. Taking into account the fact that I am sort of lazy when it comes to most things, I hope to post maybe 2-3 times a month. We'll see where it goes. Till then, enjoy!

Hasta la vista.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

kudos

Pshycolitian said...

Kongrats... I would love to read the candid views... luking for ward 4 more... and yeah I added you on my blog roll :P

about the blog.. it really dint make much sense.. but since its the first... anything will do :P :)

Bora Bimbari said...

Your stories are always interesting to hear, so hope to read more often than twice a month :)

Unknown said...

Buddy...you have crossed-over to the other side...

Sapna said...

Well, finally hearing 'Rohin-Speak' again. Good going. Maybe we can start where we left off at Trento - discussions on history, philosophy..... Get Pradeep in!